Protecting Your Information Your privacy is important to us. We safeguard your data through industry standard processes and procedures. We do not share customer details with any 3rd parties
Training will be given either instantly when delivered by video or on the date booked when face to face.
Cancellation 7 business days before delivery of training will be granted a full refund ; after this time Service fees are non-refundable.
Also, If Infusionsoft cancels your subscription due to Acceptable Use Policy Breach or Spam, no refund will be given.
To help you succeed and get the most from Infusionsoft, The Quick-Start Service Bundle is mandatory for new Infusionsoft customers. Services must be used within 30 days from the date of purchase. Service fees are nonrefundable. In the event of cancellation, Infusionsoft will not prorate any portion of unused service fees, and all outstanding invoices must be paid in full. If Infusionsoft cancels your subscription due to Acceptable Use Policy Breach no refund will be given.
Information Street Plugin Refund Policy
If you purchase one of our products, after your payment has been received you will receive an email with the download link and license key to activate the plugin. During the first 30 days after the purchase date, our support staff are available to assist in installation and configuration via email to [email protected] In rare instances and only within 30 days of purchase, if due to technical difficulties or platform incompatibilities the plugin does not function or deliver the advertised functionality, we may, at our discretion, approve a full refund. Before such instances, we require that you provide enough information for us to identify the problem and assist in solving the problem before we approved your refund request.
Acceptance of this Refund Policy
It is your responsibility to familiarise yourself with this refund policy. By placing an order for any of our products, you indicate that you have read this refund policy and that you agree with and fully accept the terms of this refund policy. If you do not agree with or fully accept the terms of this refund policy, we ask that you do not place an order with us. Please send any questions regarding our refund policy to [email protected]
Training Cancellation Policy:
Cancellation 7 business days before delivery of training will be granted a full refund after this time please refer to our Training Cancellation Policy.
Projects Terms and Conditions:
For our Web Development, Do it For You Service and all other Project Work terms and conditions please download our ISL Project Terms and Conditions .
Information Street Partner Agreement:
For full details of our Information Street Partner Agreement please refer to our ISL Partner Agreement.
For more information regarding our policies please contact Information Street by email at [email protected]
General Infusionsoft Billing
Usage of Infusionsoft products and services constitutes customer's acceptance of Infusionsoft's billing policy. Following is Infusionsoft's billing policy with which all customers must comply:
- All accounts are set up on a prepaid basis. Payment must be received by Infusionsoft before any billable product or service is provided/activated. Customers are required to keep a valid credit/debit card on file to charge for recurring monthly subscription fees, fax or voice broadcast service fees and all email overage fees.
- All international customers must pay by credit/debit card. Infusionsoft does not accept international checks.
- Subscription billing is based on availability of products and services, not based on usage. However, fax and voice broadcast service fees are usage based. Email overages are billed as an additional charge as well.
- Customers are responsible for keeping all credit/debit card details and contact information current. This can be done online through the Customer Center. To access the Customer Center, customers should login to their Infusionsoft application, click on “my account” and then click “update your billing info.”
- All recurring subscriptions are automatically invoiced and charged to the credit/debit card on file.
- Invoice and payment receipts are available to customers upon request or through the Customer Center.
- Credit/Debit Card Billing: All credit/debit cards are automatically charged on the customer's specific billing cycle date. If the credit/debit card is declined, Infusionsoft will attempt to charge the card on file for 30 days.
- Late Fee: All accounts more than 30 days past due may be assessed a late fee. No fewer than three attempts to contact the customer will be made before any late fee is assessed.
- Delinquent Accounts: All accounts 30 days past due may be disabled until balances are paid in full. When disabled, all access will be suspended and data will be unavailable.
- Deactivation: After an account is delinquent 60 days, it will be cancelled due to non-payment. Once cancelled, the customer will not be able to recover any files until the account is current. Application data will be stored for 90 days post cancellation. After that, application data will not be available. The account record and delinquent balance will be submitted to a third-party collection service.
- Late Fee: Infusionsoft may assess a $15.00 late fee for accounts 30 days past due.
- Chargebacks: If a customer initiates a chargeback, Infusionsoft may assess a $50.00 processing fee for each individual chargeback.
- Returned Checks: Infusionsoft may assess a $50.00 processing fee on all returned checks.
- Collections Fee: In the event an account is submitted to a third-party collections service, a $15.00 processing fee may be assessed to the existing account balance. This fee is in addition to any other fees previously assessed on the account.
- Interest: Any charges not paid when due are subject to interest at a rate equal to the lesser of: (i) one and one-half percent (1.5%) per month; or (ii) the maximum interest rate allowed by applicable law.
To help you succeed and get the most from Infusionsoft, The Quick-Start Service Bundle is mandatory for new Infusionsoft customers. Services must be used within 30 days from the date of purchase. Service fees are nonrefundable. In the event of cancellation, Infusionsoft will not prorate any portion of unused service fees, and all outstanding invoices must be paid in full.
Invoices are generated and payments are collected at the beginning of each billing period. Customer billing periods typically begin on the day of the month in which customers purchase their Infusionsoft subscription. Customers may cancel their subscriptions at any time. In the event of cancellation, customers will still have access to their applications through the end of their current billing period. Infusionsoft will not prorate any portion of unused subscription services. All subscription fees are nonrefundable.
Infusionsoft accepts payments via credit/debit card. Payment by any other means, such as by check, is on a per-customer basis and must be agreed to by Infusionsoft. Checks must be paid in U.S. dollars and issued from a U.S. bank. Payment by check is acceptable only for prepayment of six or twelve months of subscription services. Infusionsoft currently accepts American Express, MasterCard, Discover and Visa credit/debit cards.
Cancellations must be done verbally through an Infusionsoft representative. Email requests to cancel do not constitute acceptance of any cancellation. Only verbal requests made with an Infusionsoft representative will create a cancellation request. Customers are encouraged to keep records of all cancellation communication. Cancellations will take effect on the last day of the billing period in which the cancellation request was received. Closing an account with Infusionsoft cannot be done by simply canceling the credit/debit card. Infusionsoft will continue to treat this as an open account and the billing cycle will continue, resulting in a past due account that may be turned over to a third-party collection service. It is imperative that account cancellation is done by speaking with an Infusionsoft representative to ensure account closure. Cancellation of an account does not dismiss outstanding invoices. At the time of cancellation, any outstanding balance must be settled. All cancelled accounts with an outstanding balance may be automatically turned over to a third-party collection service.
As a current or prior customer of Infusionsoft, each customer agrees to provide Infusionsoft 30 days to attempt settlement of any billing dispute before disputing with any third-party credit/debit card company or bank. Infusionsoft must be the first option in billing disputes. Should Infusionsoft receive a chargeback from a third-party credit/debit card company or bank on the customer's behalf before Infusionsoft has been given a chance to resolve the issue, Infusionsoft has the right to collect on the rendered services and any fees associated with those disputes. Regardless of the outcome of the chargeback, Infusionsoft retains the right to collect on any rendered services or fees that are due. Infusionsoft will submit any disputed amounts to a collection agency. Once a chargeback has been received, Infusionsoft will immediately suspend the account until the matter is resolved.